“The Secret of Happiness is simple: find out what you truly love to do and then direct all your energy towards doing it.” – Robin S. Sharma, The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari
Lucy has been a certified Life Coach since 2005 and founder of LAD Coaching & Consulting Group, LLC, otherwise commonly known as LifeCoach4Today.
As a coach, educator, consultant, Lucy works with individuals and teams in expanding their professional and personal potential. Her specialties are personal growth and professional resiliency.
She has a diverse background in management, sales, marketing, training, and teaching which has provided her expertise and insights into coaching. Areas of focus include relationship building, leadership skills, career advancement, and planning for retirement.
Besides being a certified Life Coach, Lucy is a trained and certified Spiritual Response Consultant and Theta Healing Practitioner. Clients may decide to incorporate these elements into their coaching experience because it provides a deeper understanding of subconscious beliefs that may be hampering their progress. This process involves calling upon SPIRIT to assist in redefining life’s meaning and emerge a more EMPOWERED individual.
- Certified Life Coach, Adler Graduate School
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC) from International Coaches Federation (ICF)
- Certified Spiritual Response® Consultant (SRA)
- Certified Theta Healing® Practitioner
- Certified Real Colors® facilitator
- Masters of Arts in Leadership, Augsburg College
- Bachelor of Science in Secondary Education, College of St. Benedict
- Teacher in the Bahamas, Maryland and Minnesota
- Life and Casualty Insurance Agent
- Marketing Manager over 20 years at Wells Fargo, Norwest, and First Banks